2014/04/22

獨白

About Me

I began teaching English as a part-time job when I was about 18. I thought that I could help people going through what I went through when I first started. Yes, that was my initial plan: to study English to become an English teacher. However, with the educational reforms in Taiwan, English has been made a compulsory subject in elementary schools from grade 3. That made me realize that teaching English wouldn't be my lifelong career. 'Cause ten years later, maybe 95% of Taiwanese would be able to speak English.

At that time, I had a wonderful opportunity to assist a friend in some wine-tasting event. After that, I started to consider a path that I´d never thought of, to be an event planner. So I signed up for the training courses in the NAPA (national academy for professional accreditation) and got my certified licence as a professional event planner, which, I think, makes me look more eligible than other amateurs without it.

I've planned events for some corporations and social welfare organizations. I know how to plan the budget, negotiate a space, choose a character, set up the room and design programs. Also, I'm efficient and well-organized, which are definitely two of the most important qualities required from a good event planner. Last but not least, to make clients look great is always my top priority.

Something Private


沒有留言:

張貼留言